Who is responsible for the website and who will be responsible for the information which I provide about myself?
This Web Site is the website of United Food Industries Corporation
; we will control the information which you provide during the registration process and at other times during your visit to the site. If you have any questions about the collection or use of your information through this site, you should contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
What will happen to the information which I provide about myself?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about updates and changes to this site;
- to run competitions, free prize draws and promotions;
- to provide you with information about our products and services, unless you have specifically requested us not to use your information for this purpose; and for this purpose we may combine your information in aggregate form with information about other users.
We may disclose your information:
- to third party suppliers or other companies who work on our behalf where it is necessary to do so in order to supply you with products or services which you have requested from us;
- when required to do so by law.
What use will you make of ‘cookies’?
We may log and use your Internet protocol address for systems administration purposes only. Internet protocol addresses are anonymous and are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Competitions and free prize draws
From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this site. Participation is voluntary and you will be given a choice as to whether you wish to take part and to disclose information for the purpose of the competition, free prize draw or promotion. Information which you provide for this purpose may be used as necessary in order to administer the competition, draw or promotion and to notify winners. The names of winners may be retained and made publicly available by us for the purpose of complying with regulatory or legal requirements.
What is your policy with regard to children?
How do you protect information which I provide to you?
We use advanced technology and information management systems to protect the security of information provided by visitors to this site. For example, strict procedures ensure that personally identifiable information is only accessed by our employees who have a legitimate business need to do so. Such employees are required to use password-protected screensavers.
Can I delete or correct information which I have provided to you?
If you would like us to remove your information from our database or if you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, you may notify us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your information changes and you wish to amend the information, you may notify us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Does this privacy statement constitute an agreement between us?